Procurement Coordinator - Chehalis, WA
Procurement Coordinator - Chehalis, WA
Pacific Mobile Structures
We are seeking a qualified, motivated individual to join our company as a Procurement Coordinator. As part of our team, you will manage procurement processes for the entire organization, coordinating with multiple departments to ensure smooth and timely delivery. You will liaise with vendors, establishing strong working relationships and comparing material prices and services to pursue the most profitable course in line with business objectives and sourcing best practices. To be successful in this role you are an expert with organization and possesses excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
An enthusiastic attitude is a must!
Annual Salary of $60,000 - $75,000 DOE
Benefits & Perks of being a Pacific Mobile Employee:
• Paid Holidays
• PTO (Paid Time Off)
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time per year
• Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage options
• 401(K) Retirement Benefits with Company Match
• Exercise Subsidy Plan, equal to $25 per month
• Quarterly Wellness Incentives
• Safety and Values Recognition Programs
• Years of Service Recognition
• Employee Development & Training
In this role you will:
• Oversee procurement purchase order and requisition processing, ensuring appropriate remittance, delivery and close out
• Build relationships with existing vendors and identify new vendors to service existing and emerging needs
• Identify procurement processes to be improved or made more efficient
• Create and oversee KPI tracking and dashboard reporting
• Work with cross functional teams to ensure materials and services availability
• Coordinate with other departments such as operations, site services and sales to ensure that all necessary information is available for procurement activities
• Coordinate with suppliers to ensure that they are able to meet their obligations in a timely manner
• Work with buyers to develop requisitions and purchase orders, including sourcing materials and services from vendors
• Negotiate prices with vendors to ensure that costs are within budget and fall within the competitive range
• Manage inventory levels by placing orders with suppliers when necessary
• Coordinate shipping of orders through third-party carriers
• Keep track of purchase orders and invoices to ensure that all invoices have been paid and the purchase orders are closed out appropriately
• Monitor inventory levels and ordering additional product as needed
• 1-5 years or equivalent experience in procurement, sourcing, project management, or a relevant logistics/supply chain role
• Strong Microsoft knowledge and experience
• An analytical, problem-solving personality with the ability to negotiate and build relationships with internal customers and vendors
• Experience with data entry, database management, and reporting and compliance
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations a plus
Business Profile: Pacific Mobile Structures is a company with a consistent track record in the commercial modular building industry. We sell and lease mobile office space, and build innovative modular structures. With a rental fleet of 3.8 million square feet, we serve any jobsite need. We also provide high performing re-locatable classrooms, as well as quality modular structures for office buildings, medical clinics, government services, and workforce housing throughout the west.
As a values based company, we have built a unique culture that drives our performance in the marketplace. We put our values at the forefront of everything we do from hiring to our strategic long-term planning process. We empower our employees to make decisions that honor our values. This, along with our size and financial strength, allows the company to lead our industry in crafting a rewarding employee experience. Ownership’s long term vision and its many dedicated employees create a culture that cannot be duplicated.
We are an AWESOME place to work - but don't take it from us... Visit Glassdoor to hear what our employees are saying about working here: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Pacif...